- A Visiting Parent"If we lived in the “world of Emma” she would start at Lyndon tomorrow!"
- A Visiting Parent"Just wanted to say thanks for allowing Emma to shadow. We're very interested in the possibilities at Lyndon."
Lyndon Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national, or ethnic origin. New students are accepted based on screening, observation and testing results. Seats may be secured throughout the school year if one becomes available.
New Student Application Process
If you are a foreign non-immigrant student who wishes to apply to Lyndon Academy, please submit an application for admission and contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with seeking an I-20: (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status for Academic and Language Students) with the United States Department of Immigration. See Lyndon Academy’s criteria and associated fees for an I-20 Visa.
If you are a US resident, please follow the steps below to complete an application for admission to Lyndon Academy.
- The first step is to schedule a visit. Tours and meetings with the Headmaster are by appointment only. Plan to spend at least an hour and a half at Lyndon for your first visit.
- Second, arrange for a full-day visit for your child(ren). We are confident that a full-day visit at Lyndon will help you make this important decision about your child’s education. This visitation also allows the Lyndon teachers to observe and learn more about your child, and it provides the administration with time to screen or test each potential student. Prepare for your visitation day.
- Third, fill out an application and complete the checklist below to complete the admissions process.
- Submit the admission application with a $100.00 application fee on your child’s scheduled visitation day
- Submit the most recent grade card if applicable
- Submit the Teacher Recommendation Form if applicable
- Submit the School Record Form if applicable
- Submit the most recent standardized test results if available
- Submit a recent photo
The Admissions Committee will consider all applicants at its earliest convenience. Acceptance Letters will be sent out shortly after each meeting. A commitment to Lyndon Academy and deposit are required within ten days of receipt of the Letter of Acceptance in order to secure a seat. We are excited that you are taking Lyndon Academy under strong consideration! Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding the application process.