Pasta with a Purpose
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
You are all cordially invited to dinner on Saturday, February 1st, 2020 at 6 PM. This is a parent/adult ONLY event and adult beverages will be served.
- The event will be held in the cafeteria, and you may enter through the front lobby.
- Wine & Beer will be served beginning at 6 PM.
- Dinner will be served at approximately 6:30 PM.
- A short address about new developments will start at approximately 7 PM.
- At 7:10 PM we will explain how you can help Lyndon be better.
- At approximately 7:45 PM we will transition into trivia and music. Participation is not required, so if you just want to hang out with friends, listen to music, and enjoy an adult beverage that is perfectly fine. The evening is designed to be a fun, relaxed night out without the kids.
- Last call will be at approximately 10 PM.
Tickets are not on sale for the event. Donations are welcome to assist with the cost of the evening and future development. For donations larger than $250, please contact Peter Murdock.
Please RSVP by January 27th, so that we can better estimate the amount of food and beverage needed.
We look forward to seeing you there and thank you for sharing your children with us!