Thank you for your interest in Lyndon Academy. Our admission process is aimed at discovering the best qualities of our applicants and determining how they will add to the Lyndon Academy community. The process consists of several parts, all of which must be completed in order to receive consideration.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form with a $100.00 application fee (Non Refundable)
- School Record Form with parent’s or guardian’s signature (found online on the Admissions Process page)
- School Report Card English language test scores, if student is not a native English speaker Teacher Recommendation Form(s) (found online on the Admissions Process page)
- Most recent standardized test results, if available
In addition, all applicants must:
Lyndon Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin.
- Make an appointment for an interview;
- and Be screened, observed, and/or take a standardized admissions test, if applicable.